Days 129-131, 145 and 149: The Family of God

When Mr Kwek and decided to get married, we knew that we must worship and serve at the same church. Eventually the decision was made to attend Bethany. To be honest, it was a struggle. But looking back at the last year, the Lord has been good and I have much to be thankful for. From the teachings, to the opportunities to serve. I also thank God for the people at Bethany.

The people who show real care for each other and have embraced me as their own;
Dinner and ice cream with Lou and Eugene :)
The people whose lives are wonderful examples and who serve wholeheartedly together;
Washing the dishes after lunch at church
The people who learn from the Word of God together;

And those who share yummy fellowship together :)

Having missed 2 Sunday church services due to my work travels, It was good return from my last trip to an intense 2 days of Young Adults Retreat.

The process of me changing church was not an easy one. But I am thankful for the teaching from the Word that I have received and for the people who make the church a family of God.

 
If any of you are looking for a church to attend, or want to find out more about this faith, talk to me :)

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." (Psalm 118:29 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment