Day 140: the Best Friend

Hi Everyone, meet Miss Yang (the best friend). 
We have known each other since we were 9. We are as different as chalk and cheese. She's neat and tidy, I'm usually a mess. She's got her schedule planned at least 2 weeks in advance, my plans change with the wind. She eats vegetables, I don't. 
But somehow, our lives have always taken tracks that were never too far from each other. Like the time both of us ended up in china for our internships. She was in the hip and happening Shanghai while I was in the Suzhou industrial park. So I spent most weekends hoping on the train to hangout with the best friend and the bright city lights. 
I thank God for Miss Yang. While we don't see each other as much as we used to, I'm glad to have someone so caring, thoughtful and giving as a best friend. Miss Yang isn't going to be a miss for long though. She's getting married at the end of this year. I'm so excited. I've already told her we need to have kids at the same time so we can bring them out together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment