Day 64: Ramen Night

Finally got around to trying out the ramen place that has been drawing queues at Raffles City-Menya Musashi. I has the cold noodles that you are supposed to dip in the hot soup. I chose the 3xs upsize, but the serving staff thought I wouldn't be able to finish it so she insisted on giving me the 2xs upsize and if I wanted more, she could add on more. Of course I finished the 3xs upsize.... The noodles were wonderfully springy, just the way I like them. Unfortunately, they tended to clump together after awhile, and the soup was cold by the time I was half way through. The soup was also not as tasty as I was hoping. Just really salty. The egg was also just half a fully hard boiled egg. So disappointing. When I asked the server if I could have an egg with the runny yolk, she coldly said "all our eggs are like that" and marched off. Don't think I'll be going back.
White Tsukemen
Menya Musashi
252 North Bridge Road
Raffles City, #01-16
Singapore 179103
Contact Number: 6336 6500
Operating Hours:
Mondays to Sundays, 11.30am till 10.00pm
Outfit of the day: Olive top and grey pencil skirt, both hand me downs



No comments:

Post a Comment