2. You have collected new experiences to remember.
3. You have had sufficient sleep.
4. There was good food involved.
5. You have no idea what happened in the office while you were away, but when the time comes, you feel ready to face the madness again.
I guess the converse is also true. 5 Signs that you need a break:
1. Times with the people you love are becoming faded memories and what you know about their lives come from their occasional Facebook status updates.
2. Recent experiences are ones you rather not remember.
3. Eye bags and sleep debt are your constant companions.
4. Food is only consumed in front of your computer screen, and you don't remember what you ate for lunch today.
5. You know every detail of the latest work projects but drag yourself to work everyday.
I had a good break
And now to face the daily grind again, but with a renewed sense of strength, gratefulness and humility, recognising that:
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.