Day 4: A stained white shirt...

I seldom wear work shirts. That's because I find my dresses much more comfy and easy to wear. So my white work shirt floundered in my wardrobe for the longest time. When I finally decided to take it out for a spin, I found that it had developed an awful stain on a sleeve from all the months of neglect. So what's a girl to do? Simple. Chop the offending part off, hem it up, and *tadaaa* brand new 3/4 sleeved shirt! No waste!

So here's today's outfit: 

White 3/4 shirt a hand-me-down from years ago
Grey pencil skirt from a flea market
Sunset scarf, a Christmas gift
Black leather shoes from Tangs


My iPhone 3GS camera quality is embarrassing.... Please excuse it until I get around to getting a new phone/camera.



Watch out for the first Casual Friday post tomorrow :) I'm so looking forward to the weekend! Hope u all have lovely plans lined up.

No comments:

Post a Comment