Day 19: Retreat!

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a good long weekend!

I spent my day at the Young Adults Retreat today which was on the topic of Your Word I Have Hidden in My Heart. I was most encouraged by the verse in Hebrews which states "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord : I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people."(Hebrews 8:10) The thought of God Himself writing upon my heart was WOW! I'll share more about my reflections of the retreat at a later date.

Retreat also means we spend a whole day mostly cooped up in the sanctuary which has a fantastic aircon system. So I was all prepared for the cold. On top of my 3/4 sleeved top, I brought a jacket AND a shawl. 

Today's outfit: 
Brown top from Topshop
Denim shorts which was a hand-me-down
White loafers from Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment