Day 163: Blooms

I'm not a fresh flower bouquet kind of girl.
I always thought fresh flowers were wasteful as they would wither too quickly and you would have to throw them away. I remember telling Mr Kwek not to buy me fresh flowers for valentines day and even said I didn't want flowers at my wedding (my wedding decor team pulled it off amazingly well).
But even I almost became a convert when we made a visit to the nurseries along Thompson Road.
Apart from the usual potted plants, there were several large cold rooms brimming with blooms of every size and colour. 
There were rooms for flowers from different seasons and there were rows and rows of buckets stuffed with bundles of beautiful flowers. 
They even had cotton blooms and lavender, and psychedelic roses!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment