Day 79: What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up?

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I had all the common answers to that question- teacher, stewardess, police woman, astronaut, lawyer. The answer usually changed depending on what the latest tv show was featuring.

What I wanted to do when I grew up also changed as I grew up and I discovered more about what I liked doing and what I did well.

My latest, and longest running answer to the question has been this: Tai Tai. So much so that one of my friends got this for me a few years ago. It still holds pride of place in my office cube :)


Today's outfit is one of my tai tai outfits. The photo doesn't really do it justice as you can't see that the blazer is happy and sparkly and my shoes are bright blue. While I still have to work, at least I can dress my tai tai part.
Tai Tai outfit: Blazer from my bag of goodies, pants from BYSI, heels from Berlin, leather bag from Saatchi

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I'll let you in on a secret. Actually, I just want to be happy and loved. So far, it's turning out well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment