Day 46: Masked

The latest craze in town this haze season is the mask. With the PSI breaking new records everyday, everyone has been trying to get their hands on the n95 face masks. Unfortunately, by this afternoon, most places were sold out, although according to the news, shops should have been restocked by now. 

In any case, I decided to try my hand at making my own. I googled for designs and found pretty good tutorials which I freestyled my way through. I also added a secret addition to make the mask fit snugly over my noes. Here's the final product:
Today's outfit if my black tent dress from Tangs, plus my new face mask from Gan Ann's sewing room.

If you can get your hands on the N95, please do, as that's what has been recommended by doctors to keep all the hazardous micro-particles out. But I guess, my home made mask is better than nothing in such dire times. 

To keep out the wretched burning scent, a few drops of essential oil or perfume on the mask does wonders. 

Stay safe everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment