Day 9: the suit

I was involved in a meeting between a Deputy Prime Minister and a Former President today. Hence the suit for today's outfit:
Blazer from Bangkok
Pants from G2000
Red knitted top from tangs many years ago
Power heels (which are unbelievably comfy) from itti &otto
The meeting brought back many memories of my MFA days which were bittersweet. Unfortunately, today also brought many frustrations which left me rather angsty.
Let's hope tomorrow is a better day.


I was reading this passage in the morning and the words seemed to resound with my heart. I will cling to my help and my deliverer. 

Make haste, O God, to deliver me! 
Make haste to help me, O Lord ! 
Let them be ashamed and confounded 
Who seek my life; 
Let them be turned back and confused 
Who desire my hurt. 
Let them be turned back because of their shame, 
Who say, “Aha, aha!” 
Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; 
And let those who love Your salvation say continually, “Let God be magnified!” 
But I am poor and needy; 
Make haste to me, O God! 
You are my help and my deliverer; 
O Lord, do not delay. (Psalms 70:1-5 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment