100th Post

The 100th post is a milestone and something to be celebrated, but I'm not feeling too chirpy today...

I finally got around to buying a portable hard drive at the IT Fair last week and I have started transfering all my photos from my old laptop. But to my horror, I have come to realize that ALL my photos before I bought that laptop have all gone... In essence, my life in photos before yr 2 in uni have gone. I'm glad that I used to have the habit of printing my favourite photos back then, so I still have some memories to keep. Still, I can't help mourning the loss. I have also realized that I have many photos which I never got around to uploading to my laptops and they seem to have disappeared too...

So in memory of my missing photos, here are some of my old favourites.



No comments:

Post a Comment