No-bake Blueberry Cheesecake

Saturday was my dad's birthday, so I tried making a no-bake cheesecake for him.

Based on my little memory of making cheesecakes during my hostel days, I whipped up a blueberry cheesecake which tasted heavenly, though not very cake-ish. The recipe is below if you would like to try it.

Ingredients

Crust:
8 butter cookies or any other biscuits you have at home
1tbsp butter

Filling:
1pkg Philadelphia Cream Cheese
2tbsp Cream (I used the Bulla type that comes in small cups)
6tsp Sugar
1tbsp berry flavoured yogurt
4tsp blueberry jam

crush the cookies and mix in the butter. (i used a simple fork and bowl to crush and mix. you can put the butter and cookies into a food processor, which gives you the same results alot faster, but with more washing)

press the crust mix into your serving bowl

whisk the cream cheese, cream, sugar and yogurt together. I was lazy and used a handmixer.

fold in the blueberry jam

spread the filling evenly on top of the crust. refrigerate for at least 30min

No comments:

Post a Comment