Christmas Post


I got into the office this morning and was greeted by a pretty Christmas gift! My African violet finally decided to bloom over the Christmas weekend!!! (The last flowers were seen in August, so you can imagine my joy)

Well, the long Christmas weekend (made longer by taking leave on wed) was wonderfully packed with yummy food, lovely people and great fun. Hope you guys had a great Christmas too.

Sadly, I forgot to bring out my camera on Christamas day, and most of the other photos I took turned out blurry, so i don't have that many photos to share... but hope you enjoy the rest.




Ben Quah and Ben Chong's Austin Powers Themed party. All those who did not come dressed in the theme had silly stuff drawn on their faces. It was laugh! Mr Kwek won best dressed!


Fi's Mask&Red Christmas party. The annual feast of Lamb and Chicken wings!
Welcome to the family Mr Kwek.





The office Christmas party. I made banana cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment