Friday I'm In Love!

Just got back from lunch with the Friday lunch-club formerly known as Thursday lunch-club.
Had a great meal at Olio Dome at Dempsy. I have come to realize, that like many of my fellow countrymen, half my blog posts revolve around food. I guess that's why eating and shopping are our national pastimes.

Anyway, I chanced upon Tom Robinson's site today. Tom takes photos of his and his girlfriend's feet as they travel the world. I wish I had that luxury. Don't the photos make you want to take off on an adventure too?

Feet in New Zealand

Foot Massage in Thailand

My favourite and dream destination, Machu Pichu, Peru

I'm hoping to do something crafty this weekend. Any suggestions?
I also want to get some colour pencils and markers so I can get started on a project.

Hope you guys have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment