Happy Friday!

Fridays are always wonderful days! People seem a little more relaxed, a little happier. I'm rushing off after work today for a church retreat. I hope this weekend at church would be a refreshing time.

Tomorrow also happends to be Deepavali. I read on the newspaper that the Deepavali light up at Little India is even better than what Orchard Road had during Christmas. It's a pity I haven't had the time to go down to soak in the festivities. I used to always visit the festival night markets, where there's good food and lots of beautiful things.

Talking about festive light-ups. Chrsitmas decorations are already being put up around Tanglin mall. This is more than 2 whole months in advance! I guess we all need some festive cheer.

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment