Day 178: So Much Joy

Saturday was filled with such joy. 
We celebrated as two of my dear friends committed to spend the rest of their lives together. The church ceremony was heart warming, the couple were radiant and pastor encouraged the couple as well as everyone gathered at church to "take time". Beautiful. 

The bridal shower for the best friend was brimming with joy as well. It was a gathering of her close friends through various phases of her life. 
I had requested that everyone bring something that reminded them of the best friend, their favourite memory of her, as well as their wishes for the couple. It was such a joy to see and hear of how this person I have known since we were 9 has touched the lives of so many of us.  She is truly one of the most thoughtful people I know. I'm so glad our lives' paths have crossed.
The dress code for the day was floral. So we were all in our dainty dresses. 

Seeing all the amazingly sweet, thoughtful and creative plans they have for the wedding, I really can't wait! It is just 5 days away! 

I love such days filled with so much joy. The joys of friendship and love.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment