Day 159: (Red)eemed

The choir was presenting a song item on Sunday so we were all decked out in red. I wore my red batik dress from Surabaya and red Aigner suede shoes :)
I loved seeing everyone dressed in the same vibrant red, singing with one voice to The Lord. But more importantly, it is heartening to know that we sing because we have each been redeemed by the grace of God. And we sing in the same spirit of faith.

The song we sang was A Mighty Fortress. I was listening to the song during the week to try and memorize the lyrics and it brought me great encouragement. Knowing that our God is a righteous judge that rules over all with love, justice, freedom and mercy, we need not be overwhelmed by all the injustice, trials and bad stuff that we see and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment