Different Outfit Everyday Hiatus

Dear regular readers of this blog, sorry for the absence of posts the last 2 weeks. In that time, I have been in Vietnam, first for a 10 day summer school, then for a quick trip to the gorgeous  mountains of Sapa. The day after I got back, Mr Kwek was off to London on a work trip. With my star photographer and I in different countries, it has been a little difficult getting my daily outfit posts. So I decided that different outfit everyday will take a break for a bit. 
In the mean time, I'll b posting about my time in Vietnam, which included 2 bouts of food poisoning, the flu, long journeys, and gorgeous mountains. Here's a sneak peek: 

What's Vietnam without Pho?
My favourite communist inspired cafe
Did I mention gorgeous mountains?




No comments:

Post a Comment