Day 7: Mother's Day Special

Happy Mother's Day!

To the lady whose faith has allowed her to trust in the Lord in the toughest of times, whose prayers have upheld my family through the years, who brought us up in light of eternity, who pointed us to Christ, and exemplified His love to us. My mom is the Proverbs 31 woman that I hope to be. 
"Strength and honor are her clothing; She shall rejoice in time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom, And on her tongue is the law of kindness. She watches over the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children rise up and call her blessed; Her husband also, and he praises her" (Proverbs 31:25-28 NKJV)

Isn't my mom beautiful? She's the one I credit for my non-fat genes :) and see similarities in our clothing style? Leather bags, sleeveless tops and almost accessory-free. I'm turning out to be a carbon copy. 
Today's outfit is one of my favorite printed dresses from Tangs, my leather bag from sungei road thieves market, and comfy shoes from Thailand.

Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother,” which is the first commandment with promise: (Ephesians 6:1, 2 NKJV)
May we all learn to honor our parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment