Food Issues

Someone stole my milk from the office fridge!!!!! All I wanted was to have a nice cold cup of milo in the morning, but there was only half a cup of milk left in the carton... Sad.

Moving on, I saw this in the newspaper yesterday:
The KFC Portuguese Egg Tart has come to Singapore!!! Finally.

I had my first taste of these awesome egg tarts three years ago when my boss in Suzhou took us interns to KFC for dinner before an evening meeting. The fluffy, buttery crust coupled with the sweet and wobbly egg custard was lovely. Now that the egg tarts have come to Singapore, I can't wait to get my hands on some. Hopefully they taste as good as the ones I had in China. According to the website, the are only sold at the following outlets:

Admiralty Place • Ang Mo Kio • Bedok • Bukit Merah • Bugis Village • Bukit Panjang Plaza • Causeway Point • Clementi • Compass Point • Eastpoint • Funan • HarbourFront • Heartland Mall • Hougang Mall • Jurong Point • Kallang Stadium • Lot One Shoppers’ Mall • Marina Square • North Point • Novena Square • Parkway Parade • People’s Park • Plaza Singapura • Potong Pasir • Punggol Plaza • Singapore Polytechnic • Singapore Post Centre • Sengkang • Sun Plaza • Suntec City • Tampines CPF Bldg • Tampines Mart • Tanjong Katong • Tiong Bahru Plaza • Toa Payoh • Thomson Plaza • Towner • West Mall • White Sands • Woodlands 888 • Yew Tee Point • Yishun • Yung Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment