Week In Review

Here's some snapshots of my week in review

took a cab home after a late night at work and i somehow got myself a taxi driver who really needed a toilet. so i had to sit in the cab at a petrol kiosk. i dont think such things happen anywhere else in the world. i could very well have driven the taxi off!

i love recieving mail in these envelopes. un-twirling the strings make me happy.
went shopping with Neh at City Plaza (near Paya Lebar MRT) on Sat afternoon. and we did get some good buys. she got a nice toga dress (at a great price) at this lovely shop which was only 2 weeks old, while I dug through racks and racks of dresses and found a perfect black, knee length work dress for $42. If you are in the mood for digging for some great finds, you should try out City Plaza. There are shops there catering to all audiences. Although the stalls there are catered towards wholesale, they are happy to sell single items and they still give reasonable prices. The place totally reminded me of the pi fa shi chang in China, with the shops chock full of all sorts of clothes.

I tried playing squash for the first time in my life. i really dont think im cut out to play racquet games...

And, to round up the week, there was Del's attempt to win a car. Through the scorching sun and the crazy thunderstom, she stood her ground with her hand on the car. Del always amazes me.


and it's back to work tomorrow. I hope it will be a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment