Kindness Day

Today is World Kindness Day!Have you shown a little kindness to someone today?

I woke up really early this morning to the sound of the rain outside my window. I love waking up to rain.

In the early morning light, I had a flash of brilliance for my office gift exchange. As I am quite adverse to receiving awful photoframes or mugs recycled from 5 Christmas gift exchanges ago, I decided it will be a not-so-secret-Santa concept this year. Everyone will put up a Christmas wishlist, with stuff they want. Then we will draw names from a hat and buy things specifically for that person. So there is no stress in guessing what the other person wants, and we all get stuff that we are happy with. At the same time, we get to know our colleagues better!

Everyone is telling me that it's waaaaay too early to start all these Christmas stuff, but I'm in the Christmas spirit already. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment